The Video Journal of Hematological Oncology (VJHemOnc) is a global, open-access video journal, dedicated to providing trusted and up-to-date medical information in order to improve the awareness and understanding of hematological cancers.
Our goal is to expedite learning through the sharing of new data and expert opinion, and to rapidly disseminate the latest news and information to healthcare professionals, worldwide, on a range of innovative digital media – including video and blog formats.
VJHemOnc content is led by an editorial board of highly respected thought leaders with a combined expertise that spans the spectrum of hematological cancers. All content is created and published under the guidance of this board of world-leading experts.
Broadcasting the latest news, education and opinion from key congresses and meetings
Publishing content via a range of interactive online formats, we provide an engaged healthcare professional audience with succinct and relevant video coverage, including:
- Video interviews with leading international and national hemonc experts
- Panel discussions and debates featuring key opinion leaders focussing on the latest research developments, guidance on best clinical practice and updates on implementing updates to treatment guidelines
- Webcasts and webinars, both live and on-demand
- eLearning programmes, using established best practice learning methodologies and optimising learning experience
- Rapid publishing and e-communications during and post congress
- Social media #congresshashtag publishing and community engagement
- Video syndication and licencing to third-party and partner channels
The award-winning team behind VJHemOnc have decades of experience in scientific and educational publishing in oncology and hematology. We are dedicated to producing the highest quality scientific content, developing the most rigorous editorial processes, upholding the strictest adherence to recognised regulatory and editorial guidelines.
Having launched and managed other successful educational platforms, we strive to push the boundaries of digital communication by producing content and publishing tools that allow our community to share and collaborate quickly and efficiently online.
Partner with us!
We welcome partnerships with associations, societies, industry, medical centres, and other groups. VJHemOnc is supported through educational grants and sponsorship. Please get in touch if you’d like to explore collaboration or to discuss how we could engage with you and your audiences.
Please see our Editorial Policy.